1. Old growth Douglas Fir marine plywood (manufactured 20 years ago).
2. Old growth Douglas Fir framed
3. Sapele gunwales, chines, bow stem and knees
4. Ipe chine caps
5. Sapele plywood rub rail & fly deck
6. Bronze and stainless steel fastened
7. Stainless steel chine cap trim
8. All parts epoxy glued
Boat interior finish is saturated with Daly's Seafin Teak oil.
Boat exterior finish is six coats clear epoxy with one layer of lightweight four oz. cloth and three coats of Epifanes marine varnish.
Boat bottom is a unique 9/16" seven ply Douglas Fir marine plywood (core gap free) with one layer of twenty oz. triaxle glass cloth, epoxy and graphite applied.
The Model 16 Rogue style drift boat will accomodate three people and gear with ease and the boat is very maneuverable. It is a great whitewater craft.
This boat is Coast Guard approved with the appropriate hull identification numbers.
Boat sale includes oarlocks, cushions and anchor system. Does not include trailer or oars.